

I know it's been a while! Seems like we have been so busy taking care of odds and ends that time has flown by! As of now we have less than 2 weeks to go until the baby is born. Some of you are thinking - Wow, only 2 weeks! And we are thinking - Ugh, 2 more weeks!? I can currently be referred to as State-Puff Marshmallow woman. I no longer have legs, the are more like stumps and I have some KILLER "cankles" going on. My mom and I actually had to get me some flip flops at Target the other day because I could no longer wear my shoes. So embarassing.
The baby shower was so great! Thank you to everyone who made the trip to come! It meant a lot having everyone there - and we got so much great stuff!
I have been busy finishing up a classes from UW and SPU - what a pain! Getting ready for this baby makes research papers so much less important but they sure have both been taking up tons of my time.
Last week was 5th grade Outdoor Ed and I went with the kids up to camp on Wednesday. The place is up by Arlington so I had planned on going up for the day on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I only made it Wednesday...Thursday Brian and I spent 12 hours at NW Hospital. To make a long story short, I got pretty sick early Thursday morning and after Brian paged the doctor, they admitted me into the labor and delivery. I was on an IV the entire day while Brian layed on the couch and watched college basketball. I woke up to him yelling at the tv - "Come on! Rebound!!" I think he was in heaven. I said to him, "Well, this is a wasted day, huh?" And he responded, "Speak for yourself! This is great!" After the long day we went home and all is fine - baby is fine and I am feeling much better. No sign of labor yet....Sucked to be in Labor and Delivery and not leave with a baby, though!
We have an ultrasound on Wednesday morning - our last one! The doctor wants to check on just how big the baby is, then we can talk about possibly getting this show on the road! If he is still in the 80th-90th percentile we might have a good chance of getting him out early.....But I sort of doubt it. This kid seems pretty happy to stay in there.
Alright, until next time! Hope things are going well with everyone!





2 comments:
I have been thinking about you so much and wondering what the 411 was..... The date this says it was posted was 2/23 but that can't be right. So anyway- I hope you are feeling well. The last bit is so dreadful. And to be in the hospital!!! I'll be praying it happens soon!!!!
Looks like the shower was fun. Two weeks to go! How exciting! Can't wait to hear how your labor/delivery goes!
Post a Comment